1st Choice Spanking. Is there a video collection from the "1st Choice Spanking" series?

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register

MAXCEYLAN

Buttocks Barer
Jul 4, 2026
18
4
140
Is there a video collection for the "First Choice Spanking" series? The video links on the website all seem to be broken or expired.
 
Last edited:
请问有"1st Choice Spanking"系列的视频合集吗?网站上的视频链接似乎都失效或过期了。
Go to the top of the page and in the top right corner above your user name you will find a search box. It's the first place to go if you need information. Search for 1st Choice spanking.
 
Of course I know about searching; as I already mentioned, a lot of the content is no longer valid.
前往页面顶部,在右上角用户名上方,您会找到一个搜索框。如果您需要信息,请首先访问这里。搜索"1st Choice spanking"。
 

























 
Last edited:





















 
Last edited:
You seem to have misunderstood—I wanted the 1st choice spanking, not the classic spanking.





















 





















You can refer to this link.https://s-forum.biz/threads/spanking-and-punishment-beautiful-girls-red-ass.55318/page-91
 
Someone here was nice enough to upload dozens of full length movies for you. The least you can do is thank them, and do some homework on how older english studios were named and rebranded?
It seems that some people think a forum is like a mail-order business: they just place an order without saying "please," receive it without saying "thank you," and then even complain about it.
 
Don't want to derrail this but this forum and the mod (or is there more than one?) is very generous and laissez-faire about forum etiquette. In every other forum, no matter what topic, you would be warned and eventually banned permanently for using the wrong subs or sections, the wrong request phrases and so on.
Sometimes i wondered why they're so strict? It's because of people like the guy above, putting requests in the wrong place, mixing things up and being ignorant and unthankful.
 
Well no one is perfect but i agree with CaloFlower and many thanks to Tractorboy for posting them . I know first choice and Classic get intermingled as do some of the red stripe, i think some were release under various brands..i recall there are lots more..( i could be wrong).
 
One mitigating factor is Maxceylan might be a Chinese speaker (judging from one of the messages) and therefore navigating the forum and translating messages may be tricky. Though 'thank you' shouldn't be too tricky!
Well, personally, I think it's harder to express wishes than to say "please" and "thank you." But maybe you can turn that feature off in some translation programs. 😉
 
The first choice spanking videos were the first spanking films i watched. Real spankings of attractive ladies. I appreciate your efforts here Tractorboy.
 
I don't know what "1st Choice" is just a reskin of... but there's plenty of it in the "Total Spanking" folder.
(See the sticky sections)
 
1st Choice Spanking, and musing about
the good old times . . .

Their site and so their videos were
very easy to access and download for
free, actually in more than one way,
namely two, which is rare, LOL, so I
believe I have all their stuff that
I deemed good enough to keep.
Back then I stored, according to my
cataloguer, these FCS_ files (together
of course with some other stuff) on 24
different DVDs and a few on an external
hard drive.
Sorry but I won't ever put 24 DVDs in
to reply to a share-them-all-request,
yes, I know, I'm lazy. But if one wants
just one or two specific videos and if
I have them, and nothing better to do,
then I'm ready to share once in a while.
According to my cataloguer I have 122
FCS_ prefixed videos, and that I've kept
this many means these guys and gals were
indeed good.


BTW, I happen to have this list of all their movies
they had on their 1stchoicespanking site :

Caned Salesgirls

Incompetence at the Nursing Home

Beating at the Bell

Gordon Bennett Mr Ramsey

Bent Over at Sleep Over

Double Trouble

Jealous Models

Pupil Power

Caned by their Tutor

A Triangle of Pain

Stenson's-Lines-&-Beat-the-Cheat

Hard Cracks From The Double Caning

100 Stroke Policy

4pm Detention

60 Powerful Strokes

A Bureaucratic Beating

A Caning for Mother and Daughter

A Caning Shared

A Charity Caning Competition

A Feel for the Cane

A Fundemental Caning

A Painful Pricing Policy

A Party of Pain

A Quantastic Caning

A Very British Compromise

A View to a Caning

Absent Without Leave

Abused by the Head Girl

After Concert Caning

Alternative Entertainment

An Impromptu Spanking

An Unwilling Punishment

Apologies Not Accepted

Aroused by the Cane

Authentic Schoolgirl Tale 1

Authentic Schoolgirl Tale 2

Bad Headmaster

Bad Headmaster 2

Bathtime Beatings

Beaten by the Bailiff

Beaten by the Brute

Beaten on the Beat

Behavioural Clinic

Birching for Rememberance

Birds of the Leather

Blakey's 7

Bone Idols 1 (Call Back Day)

Bone Idols 2

Burlesque Beating

Caned at Knicker Inspection Time

Caned Before School

Caned by the 'Wrinkly' Professor

Caned by the Canal Boat Captain

Caned by the Council

Caned by the Disconcerning Gentleman

Caned by the Establishment

Caned for a Passion

Caned for Broken Curfew

Caned For Her Attitude

Caned for his "Pound of Flesh"

Caned for Sweets and Money

Caned for the First Time

Caned for the Gallery

Caned in the Back Room

Caned in the New Range of Knickers

Caned In Wet Panties 2

Caned in Wet Panties 3

Caned into the Record Books

Caned With Honours

Caned Without Mercy

Caning all hours

Caning Engagement

Caning in the City

Caning in the Rain

Caning International

Caning Severe at the DeVere's

Caning Tales

Canings at Castings

Carly's Caning

Casting Couch 1

Catering Catastrophe

Cheating Housewife

Cheeky Mare

Choir Girl

Class of '95

Class of '96

Co-Conspirators Caned 1

Co-Conspirators Caned 2

College Classics 2

College Classics 7

College Classics 10

College Classics No. 8

College Classics No. 9

Correction at the Vicarage

CP Castings

CP Castings 2

CP Mrs Dilgado's Way

CP Triple Pack (Teenage)

Cry Babies Caning

Debutant's Descipline

Dental Nightmare

Dirty Dilemma

Discipline within the Home

Don't Do It Mr Hodgson

Double Fault

Double Red Lines

Double Whammy!

Enticed to the Cane

Eviction Order

Expelling the Pain

Extras Agency

Fair Measures

Family Caning

Farmyard Flagellation

Fashion Shop

Fat Bottom Flagellation

Final Settlement

Fingered by Matron

Flogged by the Foreman

Fraternity Floggings

Fringe Benefits

Frustrated Caner

Full Reparations

Gardeners Grievance

Global Warming

Grounded for Caning

Harlots Humiliation

Harsh Strokes from Barrett

Headmaster's Study 1

Headmaster's Study 2

Headmistress's Study 1

Headmistress's Study 2

Headmistress's Study 3

Headmistress's Study 4

Highland Sting

Hold Them Down Mrs Bainbridge

Horses for Courses

How Dare You Pete

In Loco Parentis

Inapropriate Activities at St Lukes

Introduction to the Rod!

Irreparable Damage

Jealous Lesbian

Jerry Stringer's Strokes

Just Deserts

Kept on Their Toes

Lady Vernon Strikes Again

Lady Vernon's Caning Heaven Part 1

Lady Vernon's Caning Heaven Part 2

Lesbian Tiff

Lets Beat the Bimbo

Lisa Must Be Caned

Loss of Privileges

Luncheon Lashes

Maids for Beating

Maids of Dishonour

Marital Misdemeanors

Master Bater

Maximum Impact

Meeting Fire with Fire

Meter Beating

Mexican Hot Bots

Mistaken Punishment

Monastery of Misery

Monday Morning Sore Bottoms

Mrs Crabtree's Punishment Session

Mrs Dilgado's Corrective Therapy

New Domestic Discipline

Nikita the Seductress

No Appeal Procedure

Nothing But Trouble

Nursing Home Caning Spectacular

Olympic Correction Unit

Out of Court Settlement

Outpatients Dept. (The Punishment Wing)

P.G.A. Approved Caning

Painful Inheritance

Painful Interviews

Painful Journey to Justice

Painful Posing

Painful Practitionors

Painful Protesting

Painful Solutions for Painful Problems!

Parent Power

Peeping Tom at St Lukes

Percy's Persuasion

Please Cane Me

Poachers Punishment

Pony Express

Pool Room Paddlings

Pouring on the Pain

Prison Punishment 1

Prison Punishment 2

Private Sessions at St David's Boarding School

Private Tutorial

Problem Solved

Property Punishment

Punished by the Plumber

Punishment at the AuPair Agency

Punishment at the Dance Academy

Punishment for Permits

Punishment on Payday

Punishment Platoon

Raw Recruits

Really Mrs Hope-Walker

Red Bottoms for Red Faces

Red Hot Reference

Red Route Area

Rehab Reprobates

Rent Arrears

Rent Collector (Extracting Arrears)

Revenge of the Massage Miscreants

Roasting

Rollover Roll-up

Schoolgirl Double Pack

Schoolgirl Spectacular

Schoolgirl Spectacular 3

Sergeant Spiteful - Payback Day

Showcase Spanking

Sitting Pretty

So you like being Caned

Spanked by Daddy

Spanking Therapist

Spankings & Canings at the Office

Special Detention

Strict Caning Regime

Strict Governess

Strict Qualifications

Strict Regime

Stupid Girl

Surgery of Pain

Suppressed with the Cane

Swedish Lashes

Table Dancing 1

Table Dancing 2

Table Dancing 3

Tandoori Stripes

Teacher's Torment

Tennant's Extra

The Caning Competition: The Dry Run

The Caning of the Millennium

The Cashmore Experience

The Class of '94

The Class of '97

The Class of '99

The Class of 2002

The Crying Shame

The Day They Saw Fit to Spank!

The Dutchess's Appointments

The English Beauty

The Experiment

The Finishing Touches

TheFlogging Of Lady Constance

The Gang Mistress

The Ingredient of the Day

The Magician's Methods

The Man Who Couldn't Stop Caning

The Music Lesson

The Party Girls Caning Competition

The Punishment Podium

The Retired Neighbour's Troublesome Cleaners

The Return of the Knicker Inspector

The Riding Stable

The Sting

The Tackroom Trauma

The Truant Officer

The Wrath of Mrs Benton Mayor

Thou Shalt Not Forgive

Torment with the Taco Man

Trouble from the Troubleshooter Part 1

Trouble from the Troubleshooter Part 2

TV Show

Upstairs Downstairs

Whipping Revenge

Working Women Whipped

Your Turn for the Cane

Youth Hostel Capers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@talar I have seen many of those videos with a "Classic Spanking" watermark, so I would definitely be curious if yours were a different version/quality, (1stchoice watermark) I'm talking about stuff like any video in the College Classics series, for example. As for your list, I believe I've only ever seen a low-res Calstar version of the "Lady Vernon's Caning Heaven" series, so I would be grateful if you could post those films. 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drsassy
@talar I am interested in "Upstairs Downstairs" in a good version if you are willing to post.

Thank you!
I suppose good version might be a bit subjective... this is about as good as any of the other videos of this era that were transferred from tape: Hopefully what you're looking for.

 
I suppose good version might be a bit subjective... this is about as good as any of the other videos of this era that were transferred from tape: Hopefully what you're looking for.

I can't quite tell if I'm mistaking noise/artifacts for definition but when it comes to vintage stuff wmv usually looks better to my eye.
Now, here it's simply negligible enough that the version without the annoying watermark at the bottom wins. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: equipob12

Thread starter

MAXCEYLAN

Buttocks Barer
Joined

Thread Information

Title
1st Choice Spanking. Is there a video collection from the "1st Choice Spanking" series?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
39

Thread Tags