Beautifull Alex from punishment club with Miss Hastings

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
Did Alex work with anyone else??
What do you mean? I don't know anything about this model, only that the videos are very nice. I was just asking @Entrepose54 to reup the F/F videos he uploaded in this thread. I didn't mean videos of this model from different studios, just to reup the videos he already uploaded. Unless they're already on Resilio, then I just want to know the key and/or which folder to look in.
 
What do you mean? I don't know anything about this model, only that the videos are very nice. I was just asking @Entrepose54 to reup the F/F videos he uploaded in this thread. I didn't mean videos of this model from different studios, just to reup the videos he already uploaded. Unless they're already on Resilio, then I just want to know the key and/or which folder to look in.
I was asking whether Alex produced videos with any other producer.
 
What do you mean? I don't know anything about this model, only that the videos are very nice. I was just asking @Entrepose54 to reup the F/F videos he uploaded in this thread. I didn't mean videos of this model from different studios, just to reup the videos he already uploaded. Unless they're already on Resilio, then I just want to know the key and/or which folder to look in.

[clips4sale.com]C_D_Fiddler Punishes Alex For Grassing.mp4

You must be registered to view images
 

Thread starter

Entrepose54

Pillar of Punishment
Joined

Thread Information

Title
Beautifull Alex from punishment club with Miss Hastings
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
46