Can anyone recommend or know if there are more "behind-the-scenes" videos?

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
Yes, I was thinking that it was probably frustrating for those who haven't seen the full films to be teased with the BTS, and wondering if I should post the whole of Bottom Rankings with Zoe. Possibly the same applies to some of the others. In any case, here is the full film:

ThumbnailFile LinksFile Size
You must be registered to view images
hard-spankings-bottom-rankings-zoe.mp4
224.7 MB

Excellent video indeed ! Thanks Patrick
 
These are just some bloopers from Punished Brats - short, but some are amusing, and everyone is having fun:

You must be registered to view images


ThumbnailFile LinksFile Size
You must be registered to view images
blooperreel.wmv
16.9 MB
 
I'm not sure if this fits exactly with the request but thought I'd add anyway.

I have attached a short (3 min) promo for the Raven Hill Studios video 'When It's Long Overdue' (MF).

The promo features some parts of the production, but also occasions when they break character (not sure if these parts might have been extras on the original DVD).

I've also added the full video of 'When It's Long Overdue' for anyone that doesn't have it.

 
One from Redstripe with Dani Loveday and Kami Robertson.

ThumbnailFile LinksFile Size
You must be registered to view images
Spr-452 Behind The Scenes - DL&KR.wmv
227.2 MB
 

Thread starter

candaulist69

Buttocks Barer
Joined

Thread Information

Title
Can anyone recommend or know if there are more "behind-the-scenes" videos?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Content Requests
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
26

Thread Tags