F/M and M/M Spankingtube Video Links (Please add your favourites)

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
The issue I always have with Spankingtube is most of the videos are way to short, or the people in them are.... well lets just say don't have the kind of bodies I prefer.
Aside from the body type issue, my main problem is the lack of showing faces, either spanker, spankee or both. A spanking video is honestly worthless to me without seeing both parties' expressions and knowing what they look like. I get why some want to remain anonymous, but my feeling is in that case, don't share the video then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: prairie_dog
I think someone posted this link in another thread but the video is sufficiently unusual - and to me interesting - that I think it is worth a re-plug. It's an MM video describing (and illustrating) a male sub's feelings and experiences of being caned as a consenting adult.

 
  • Like
Reactions: page2
Have downloaded it for you


You must be registered to view images


ThumbnailFile NameFile Size
You must be registered to view images
239.7 MB
can we get a reup? i missplaced my file
 
CrimsonCheeks (self spanking)

Spankednerd (spanking machine)
 

Thread starter

page2

Pillar of Punishment
Joined

Thread Information

Title
F/M and M/M Spankingtube Video Links (Please add your favourites)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
F/M (and M/M) Spanking
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
29

Thread Tags

Tags Tags
Spankingtube