F/M and M/M Spankingtube Video Links (Please add your favourites)

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
The issue I always have with Spankingtube is most of the videos are way to short, or the people in them are.... well lets just say don't have the kind of bodies I prefer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BrushBoy
 
I've just seen this video, it's amazing, full 25 minutes with Lexi Holland, Lady Jose, Miss Katherine and Madam Director all spanking Peaches. The first volume was uploaded to Madam Directors channel, but that's only a 1 minute preview.
Who would you choose if you had to among these four ladies? I have a lifelong crush on Miss Katherine, so I would choose her, even if she now looks so much older than the last time I saw her in her own channel a few years ago.
If you know how to download from spankingtube, I would really appreciate this in case it is gone from the tube for some reason.

 
I've just seen this video, it's amazing, full 25 minutes with Lexi Holland, Lady Jose, Miss Katherine and Madam Director all spanking Peaches. The first volume was uploaded to Madam Directors channel, but that's only a 1 minute preview.
Who would you choose if you had to among these four ladies? I have a lifelong crush on Miss Katherine, so I would choose her, even if she now looks so much older than the last time I saw her in her own channel a few years ago.
If you know how to download from spankingtube, I would really appreciate this in case it is gone from the tube for some reason.
Great find Artonel. That's a tough question 🙂




ThumbnailFile NameFile Size
You must be registered to view images
239.7 MB
 
Thank you so much man. I checked and the full version of the video is gone from spankingtube. I think Peaches accidentally uploaded the whole film to his channel instead of the usual one minute preview. Now only a 1:30 minutes version is there in his spankingtube page. So thanks again for saving this film.
 
I've just seen this video, it's amazing, full 25 minutes with Lexi Holland, Lady Jose, Miss Katherine and Madam Director all spanking Peaches. The first volume was uploaded to Madam Directors channel, but that's only a 1 minute preview.
Who would you choose if you had to among these four ladies? I have a lifelong crush on Miss Katherine, so I would choose her, even if she now looks so much older than the last time I saw her in her own channel a few years ago.
If you know how to download from spankingtube, I would really appreciate this in case it is gone from the tube for some reason.

Great find

I use this link to download from spankingtube


there's plenty of alternatives though, just google spankingtube downloader
 

Thread starter

page2

Pillar of Punishment
Joined

Thread Information

Title
F/M and M/M Spankingtube Video Links (Please add your favourites)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
F/M (and M/M) Spanking
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
29

Thread Tags

Tags Tags
Spankingtube