Okay. As a certain bald-headed captain of the USS Enterprise once noted, "The Unknown is what brings us out here!" Well, I got a TON of stuff on my drives that is unknown. Videos without studio logos or titles. Videos that begin in the middle and cut off abruptly. Videos in languages other than English. Videos I kind of recognise but aren't sure of. All of these I have dumped into a single folder called, rather originally I thought, Uknown.
It is from this that I will pick today, hence there will be no titles shown, as I don't know what any of these are. If you recognise anything, feel free to let me know so that these poor, homeless videos can finally be either reunited with their sisters or given a home of their own.
I'll do ten per post, so here are the first ones. These first few batches all feature AJR.
Let's see what's out there!
You must be registered to view images

Caning from Ex Tutor.mp4
You must be registered to view images

Amelia In Trouble.mp4
You must be registered to view images

24 Strokes.mp4
You must be registered to view images

Bedtime Spanking After Naughty Day.mov

ariel_anderssen_spanking_at_the_training_centre.mp4
You must be registered to view images

a_spanking_with_mr_richards_part_1.mp4
You must be registered to view images

Being Mean to the Queen.mp4
You must be registered to view images