v1alarauka ..... by far the best A.I. whipping videos I've found on the net

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
I don't know if v1alarauka has developed his art since he went under paywall, but his heroines certainly continue to be incredibly beautiful and expressive. Here's the trailer for his latest film.


Florette's Heartbreaking Flogging by Extended Whipping Scene.mp4

22.1 MB
You must be registered to view images
 
  • Like
Reactions: Entrepose54
Mmmmmmm.....sweet....

Mix EmilysJournal.mp4

47.9 MB
You must be registered to view images
 
Last edited:
Mmmmmmm.....and this is sweet too....

Mix TheAntiCamper.mkv

24.9 MB
You must be registered to view images
 
  • Like
Reactions: Genesis
I don't know if AI will destroy humanity...... it most likely will.....but one thing is for sure....we live in exciting times.




Owned Family

A world like ours, but with legalized debt slavery. We follow one family's journey through this unsettling world. This is Episode 1-19 and there will be many more.



Owned Family 1-19.mp4

2.4 GB
You must be registered to view images