Thank you for posting 'In Loco Parentis', this is much higher resolution than the copy I have. Have you any idea who the model/spankee is ?You must be registered to view images
Thank you for posting 'In Loco Parentis', this is much higher resolution than the copy I have. Have you any idea who the model/spankee is ?You must be registered to view images
Sadly, no idea. General consensus is this was her only spanking video, which is a shame.Thank you for posting 'In Loco Parentis', this is much higher resolution than the copy I have. Have you any idea who the model/spankee is ?
I haven't a clue who she is. Though I expect one of the UK collectors like TractorBoy, Bholluk or Patrick Rose may know. I just can't stand the silver haired male in it.I prefer spanking videos without fucking. Everything in its genre and I prefer spankings ''pure''
Caned For Her Attitude, however.......
You must be registered to view images
.....is one of the exceptionally rare exceptions
***The girl is definitely special too........do we know her name? do we have anything else about her?
I haven't a clue who she is. Though I expect one of the UK collectors like TractorBoy, Bholluk or Patrick Rose may know. I just can't stand the silver haired male in it.
The girl with the tattoo on her back in "Special Detention" is Georgina BaillieYou must be registered to view images
Does someone know who "Laura" from Laura.wmv is?You must be registered to view images
Funnily enough I was thinking that when I uploaded it. I've no idea who she is.Does someone know who "Laura" from Laura.wmv is?