Classic California Star & Other Vintage USA / UK Videos

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
Videos before the High-Definition era.
Thank you for posting 'In Loco Parentis', this is much higher resolution than the copy I have. Have you any idea who the model/spankee is ?
Sadly, no idea. General consensus is this was her only spanking video, which is a shame.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EdAlder
I prefer spanking videos without fucking. Everything in its genre and I prefer spankings ''pure''

Caned For Her Attitude, however.......

You must be registered to view images


.....is one of the exceptionally rare exceptions


***The girl is definitely special too........do we know her name? do we have anything else about her?
 
I prefer spanking videos without fucking. Everything in its genre and I prefer spankings ''pure''

Caned For Her Attitude, however.......

You must be registered to view images


.....is one of the exceptionally rare exceptions


***The girl is definitely special too........do we know her name? do we have anything else about her?
I haven't a clue who she is. Though I expect one of the UK collectors like TractorBoy, Bholluk or Patrick Rose may know. I just can't stand the silver haired male in it.
 
I haven't a clue who she is. Though I expect one of the UK collectors like TractorBoy, Bholluk or Patrick Rose may know. I just can't stand the silver haired male in it.

The fact is that she acts like a normal porn star in the fucking scene. It's strange because if she's a porn star then she's getting caned pretty hard for her specialty (see how lightly the professional pornstars get spanked on Spanking Glamour)


Finally....I have no problem with the elderly protagonists of the video.......for their age they stood ''up'' very well.


If I have a problem, it's with the director...he didn't put the humiliation - punishment factor in the fucking scene at all...he let the scene unfold like a normal sex scene...what a big missed opportunity.........
 
Wow......Now I saw this.......I saw it many years ago, I'm sure I have it somewhere on a hard drive, but I didn't know how to look for it.

You must be registered to view images


Guilty pleasure......the directing is mediocre, the girl is mediocre and the story of the two fathers, her own and her classmate's father, is nothing out of the ordinary.

But since I saw it I couldn't forget it. For some inexplicable reason it had clicked with me. And now finally, out of nowhere, I find it again.
 

Thread starter

westpier

Pillar of Punishment
Joined

Thread Information

Title
California Star & Other Vintage USA / UK Videos
Prefix
Classic 
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
78

Thread Tags