Classic California Star & Other Vintage USA / UK Videos

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
Videos before the High-Definition era.
Wow.....I don't remember ever seeing that.

1.png

0.4 MB
You must be registered to view images




.....and what a sweet ''baby'' the girl is! I don't even remember seeing her before. This video is a real gem!
 
I didn't know about Pacific Force studio. Interesting. Correct ratio of prose with spanking. Especially this ''baby''.....

You must be registered to view images



......I felt so sorry for the suffering she was going through. So innocent but also so naughty.....
 
Two versions of Room 2d, I actually prefer the smaller file. Plus the full Sally's First Lesson plus a version where it was divided into parts, Parts 2-3 completely omit the blonde girl who appears in the full version at the start/end (I haven't seen the Part 1, if it exists. Plus I'm don't think there is enough material for a Part 4, when the blonde reappears at the end. Though Part 3 does end a bit abruptly). Looks to be a different source but similar (slightly better maybe?) picture/sound quality.

You must be registered to view images
 
Last edited:
Two versions of Room 2d, I actually prefer the smaller file. Plus the full Sally's First Lesson plus a version where it was divided into parts, Parts 2-3 completely omit the blonde girl who appears in the full version at the start/end (I haven't seen the Part 1, if it exists. Plus I'm don't think there is enough material for a Part 4, when the blonde reappears at the end. Though Part 3 does end a bit abruptly). Looks to be a different source but similar (slightly better maybe?) picture/sound quality.

Oddly enough, the blonde is my favorite protagonist in Sally's First Lesson. Her acting is great (as in ''big girls don't cry'' ) She had certainly taken at least one great photo shoot (for Janus?) with the photography taking place in an attic, I think.

I'm sure I have it somewhere, but I can't find it right now.

As for the finale of Sally's First Lesson .....the way it leaves open to the imagination what else the blonde will endure is, I consider it very great directing.

***Of course, if there was a second round of punishment for the blonde, I would be the last one to protest.
 
Oddly enough, the blonde is my favorite protagonist in Sally's First Lesson. Her acting is great (as in ''big girls don't cry'' ) She had certainly taken at least one great photo shoot (for Janus?) with the photography taking place in an attic, I think.

I'm sure I have it somewhere, but I can't find it right now.

As for the finale of Sally's First Lesson .....the way it leaves open to the imagination what else the blonde will endure is, I consider it very great directing.

***Of course, if there was a second round of punishment for the blonde, I would be the last one to protest.
I still preferred 'Sally' but I agree, I love that final scene with the blonde.
 
I still preferred 'Sally' but I agree, I love that final scene with the blonde.


OK 🙂


.......but for the sake of discussion and hoping I'm not being tedious, I have to note that.......


........Sally is one of my favorite girls as she has done some legendary photoshoots......

You must be registered to view images


You must be registered to view images


.....where the beauty of her body and the expressiveness of her face conquer the lens.

You must be registered to view images


You must be registered to view images


What can I say about this photo in particular?

You must be registered to view images


The agony on her face...... her standing on her tiptoes........ and the position of the photographer watching from outside the half-open door........poetry......true poetry.

Unfortunately, in ''Sally's First Lesson'' Sally, without being bad, I found her a bit underwhelming. Didn't help either the director's - uncharacteristic - decision not to completely strip her naked .......


On the other hand, the blonde was delightful. Without having Sally's class......the opposite..... she looks a bit ''cheap'' but her acting makes the difference (as in ''Big girls don't cry'' I remind )


Oh........I also found this photoshoot of the blonde in the attic.....it was for Blushes after all

You must be registered to view images



You may recognize that I often reproduce this pose in the girls I create in the perchance thread.


These few things and I hope I haven't become boring.....🙄
 

Thread starter

westpier

Pillar of Punishment
Joined

Thread Information

Title
California Star & Other Vintage USA / UK Videos
Prefix
Classic 
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
78

Thread Tags