Classic California Star & Other Vintage USA / UK Videos

Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
Videos before the High-Definition era.
OK 🙂


.......but for the sake of discussion and hoping I'm not being tedious, I have to note that.......


........Sally is one of my favorite girls as she has done some legendary photoshoots......

You must be registered to view images


You must be registered to view images


.....where the beauty of her body and the expressiveness of her face conquer the lens.

You must be registered to view images


You must be registered to view images


What can I say about this photo in particular?

You must be registered to view images


The agony on her face...... her standing on her tiptoes........ and the position of the photographer watching from outside the half-open door........poetry......true poetry.

Unfortunately, in ''Sally's First Lesson'' Sally, without being bad, I found her a bit underwhelming. Didn't help either the director's - uncharacteristic - decision not to completely strip her naked .......


On the other hand, the blonde was delightful. Without having Sally's class......the opposite..... she looks a bit ''cheap'' but her acting makes the difference (as in ''Big girls don't cry'' I remind )


Oh........I also found this photoshoot of the blonde in the attic.....it was for Blushes after all

You must be registered to view images



You may recognize that I often reproduce this pose in the girls I create in the perchance thread.


These few things and I hope I haven't become boring.....🙄
I'd forgotten about Sally's photos in Blushes, a couple more are springing to mind now.

Edit - sorry two photo's are meant to be here but the uploader isn't working!

You must be registered to view images
You must be registered to view images
 
Is 404.spankingcloud.org down?
Any chance to re-up the American Spanking Classics ones?
 
Is 404.spankingcloud.org down?
Any chance to re-up the American Spanking Classics ones?
There is a a thread about 404.spankingcloud somewhere. Basically, it has become a pain to access unless you use a VPN. Plus, they have removed the option to download the videos (or it's remarkably well hidden).

I could upload those ones later but had a quick look and (I think) they're all still available via the Fileditch host. I got all mine from Resilio and there are probably even more available there, though most people seem to have problems with Resilio recently due to lack of peers sharing files. However, there are 15 peers online so downloading should be ok.

Edit - I just had a look at Resilio and there aren't many more 'American Spanking Classics'. I either deleted them as I didn't like them (or they're dupes) or they were added after I did my original download. There are about 470 videos in the Resilio folder but 218 in my California Star folder to give you an idea of the difference.
 
Last edited:
Just testing the new (possibly replacement) uploader.
















 

Thread starter

westpier

Pillar of Punishment
Joined

Thread Information

Title
California Star & Other Vintage USA / UK Videos
Prefix
Classic 
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
78

Thread Tags