Trollheart's Treasure Chest: Rare and hard to find videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trollheart
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 301
  • Views Views 42K
  • Tags Tags
    Rare
Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
You mean the relationship? Suppose it's possible, though it's a bit weird how they're looking into zip files too. Maybe there's some flag. People just assume, huh?
 
You mean the relationship? Suppose it's possible, though it's a bit weird how they're looking into zip files too. Maybe there's some flag. People just assume, huh?
Didn't know it was a zip as I wasn't able to d/l it and none of your previous uploads are zips.
 
Every girl should graduate from the Spanking University!

katrina.wmv

30.3 MB

RoxyFox.wmv

43.0 MB

FRANKIE.wmv

58.3 MB

DOUBLE_2_GIRL.wmv

57.7 MB

BEND_OVER_FRANKIE.wmv

55.3 MB

Jessica.wmv

71.8 MB
Do you happen to have more of these from Spanking university? It would be much appreciated, thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: frankirl
Every single one is a zip. That's how Transfer.it works. Check your downloads; I just confirmed they're all zip files.
You can view the individual files and download whichever you fancy which you can't normally do with zip file uploads. Unless things have changed. I thought the bulk (zip) download was just an extra option that website offered.
 
Multi-link to follow











 
Last edited:
You can view the individual files and download whichever you fancy which you can't normally do with zip file uploads. Unless things have changed. I thought the bulk (zip) download was just an extra option that website offered.
The way I see it, you can view essentially the contents of the zip file (view contents) but I don't see a way to individually download each file (may be there; I wasn't looking too hard but it wasn't immediately apparent to me). Then if you choose "download all" it downloads everything as a zip file.

That's how it did it for me; if you're having a different experience please let me know so I can check it.
 
Just to confirm... second file in the list is a Transfer.it and downloaded (or began to; I stopped it as I obviously don't need it) as a zip file.


You must be registered to view images
 
So click on the 'view content' it opens up this window showing the videos and under each video is a download arrow for that individual video. So everyone can see the content of the zip - us, the file host, the producer. This is why I thought you uploaded it as a batch of files rather than a zip. With the filehost giving users the option to d/l them all in one go. I like it though, as long as they aren't taken down too soon.

You must be registered to view images
 
Yeah that's how it does it. I take your point, but are they really going to open every zip file I upload? Surely there would need to be some suspicion or reason to do that? Anyway that's how they do it, and bar one or two, they all seem still to be up, so working okay for me. For now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: westpier

Thread starter

Trollheart

Pillar of Punishment
Joined
Location
Ireland (Dublin)
Gender
Male

Thread Information

Title
Trollheart's Treasure Chest: Rare and hard to find videos
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
301

Thread Tags

Tags Tags
Rare