Trollheart's Treasure Chest: Rare and hard to find videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trollheart
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 301
  • Views Views 42K
  • Tags Tags
    Rare
Welcome to SpankingForum!
Feel free to login or register using the links below.
Please send a message in the shoutbox below for password reset assistance.
Register
首先,不。
其次,这不是一个请求线程。
第三,如果你真的要提出要求,至少他妈的有点礼貌和教养,先问问我,而不是直接把视频扔到我的帖子里,指望我去解读你的意图。
I'm sorry, I can't speak English. I'm talking to you through a translation app.
 
首先,不。
其次,这不是一个请求线程。
第三,如果你真的要提出要求,至少他妈的有点礼貌和教养,先问问我,而不是直接把视频扔到我的帖子里,指望我去解读你的意图。
I'm unable to operate certain features as the translation didn't make them clear. Please accept my apologies once more.
 
I'm sorry, I can't speak English. I'm talking to you through a translation app.
Give this a go then...

首先,不行。

其次,这不是请求帖。

第三,如果你真的想提请求,至少有点礼貌,先问问我,而不是直接把视频扔到我的帖子里,指望我去解读你的意图。
Shǒuxiān, bùxíng.

Qícì, zhè bùshì qǐngqiú tiē.

Dì sān, rúguǒ nǐ zhēn de xiǎng tí qǐngqiú, zhìshǎo yǒudiǎn lǐmào, xiān wèn wèn wǒ, ér bùshì zhíjiē bǎ shìpín rēng dào wǒ de tiězǐ lǐ, zhǐwàng wǒ qù jiědú nǐ de yìtú.
 
Just to back up what I was saying, my download/upload speeds before and after enabling Opera's built-in VPN (guess which is which)?


You must be registered to view images

You must be registered to view images


I rest my case.
And don't tell me that's because it's a cheap built-in job. I've used Nord, TOR, Cyber Ghost and Norton, as well as others. They're all the same. Chop my connection speed to the walking pace of a turtle in no hurry to get to its destination. Not worth it.
Public proxies like TOR or Opera are always gonna have a trash connection speed no matter what you do, if you pay for a VPN and still are having trouble you might want to mess around with your server location to see if you can find one that works better. That being said you're still going to lose some speed, though it shouldn't normally be as bad as what you're seeing. (I lose maybe 20% speed at most.)

Though to the main point with Fileditch are you trying to upload more than one video at once? Through some testing it has about the same upload speed as gofile (sometimes a little slower or faster) but it has a hard cap on upload speed, so if you try and upload multiple files at once your speed it will cut for every file you're trying to upload.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nin-spafo
To point 1: I just don't use VPNs. I paid for Tor and later I think Nord and both were the same: useless. To point 2: yes I was. I tried to upload 10 files in a batch and a snail zoomed by, yawning. I could try one at a time perhaps, but then I'd have to do the same for the GoFiles and can you just add videos before you post? Otherwise I'd be restricted to one video per post. I'll think about it, see how the Kiwi one goes. Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Onlyone0
I agree with @Onlyone0 here. It is certainly helpful to consider the actual locations of the hosting servers in question, e.g. in case of gofile it is likely one of these prefixes of Scaleway:

  • 62.210.0.0/16
  • 195.154.0.0/16
  • 212.129.0.0/18
  • 62.4.0.0/19
  • 212.83.128.0/19
  • 212.83.160.0/19
  • 212.47.224.0/19
  • 163.172.0.0/16
  • 51.15.0.0/16
  • 151.115.0.0/16
  • 51.158.0.0/15
  • 2001:bc8::/3
So in order to pick the best routing, achieve best speeds, a local VPN best connected to the relevant servers is key.
Differences can be astonishing big.
Btw., these bundled VPN "Products" from Antivirus or similar other companies are always crap, these are mainly for marketing purposes. Results using such services are imho not providing any reliable or meaningful result. NordVPN is not a bad product for the average user and in my opinion should not be compared to the afore mentioned products.

Cheers.
 

cheerleaderplimsolled.wmv

5.0 MB

CF - Ace Spanks His Boss Clare In The Office.wmv

275.0 MB

Cell Phone Bill.avi

352.7 MB

challenge_ah4000_saf.mp4

You must be registered to view images

CF - Kyle Spanks Clare Fonda.wmv

493.2 MB

Cheeks - Getting Ready.wmv

251.1 MB

Charge Your Phone 2.mp4

You must be registered to view images

Charge Your Phone 1.mp4

You must be registered to view images

charlie.mpeg

659.3 MB

cheaters_deserve_proper_spankings.mp4

You must be registered to view images
 
Hey look! Even the Devil Likes me! 🤣
(Check the number of Likes in the red notification top right corner)

You must be registered to view images
 
Hey look! Even the Devil Likes me! 🤣
(Check the number of Likes in the red notification top right corner)

You must be registered to view images
Ha !!!! 666 The Number ofn the beast 🤘

You must be registered to view links and images

I couldn´t resist...sorry for hijacking 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: theviper_
OK we're trying BUZZHEAVIER now. Despite the strange name, they claim they're fast (they are: the files went up very quickly) and have no download speed caps, so, you know, let me know.

 
OK we're trying BUZZHEAVIER now. Despite the strange name, they claim they're fast (they are: the files went up very quickly) and have no download speed caps, so, you know, let me know.

Bar saying 'content not found' on one download (it worked the second time) these seemed easy and fast, no pop-ups or other garbage. Though I only downloaded two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trollheart
Okay I can confirm myself that the first link clicked gave an "internal server error" initially, but once clicked again downloaded, and all the other 9 files downloaded without any problem. I would hazard/hope this error thing happens just the first time and after that it seems to work grand. Anxious to hear any other reports, so keep them comin'!
 
Another batch, then, from Buzzheavier


 
Another batch

 
 
 
Last one for tonight. Do let me know if these are working.

 

Thread starter

Trollheart

Pillar of Punishment
Joined
Location
Ireland (Dublin)
Gender
Male

Thread Information

Title
Trollheart's Treasure Chest: Rare and hard to find videos
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Spanking Videos
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
301

Thread Tags

Tags Tags
Rare