I'm sorry, I can't speak English. I'm talking to you through a translation app.首先,不。
其次,这不是一个请求线程。
第三,如果你真的要提出要求,至少他妈的有点礼貌和教养,先问问我,而不是直接把视频扔到我的帖子里,指望我去解读你的意图。
I'm sorry, I can't speak English. I'm talking to you through a translation app.首先,不。
其次,这不是一个请求线程。
第三,如果你真的要提出要求,至少他妈的有点礼貌和教养,先问问我,而不是直接把视频扔到我的帖子里,指望我去解读你的意图。
I'm unable to operate certain features as the translation didn't make them clear. Please accept my apologies once more.首先,不。
其次,这不是一个请求线程。
第三,如果你真的要提出要求,至少他妈的有点礼貌和教养,先问问我,而不是直接把视频扔到我的帖子里,指望我去解读你的意图。
Give this a go then...I'm sorry, I can't speak English. I'm talking to you through a translation app.
Public proxies like TOR or Opera are always gonna have a trash connection speed no matter what you do, if you pay for a VPN and still are having trouble you might want to mess around with your server location to see if you can find one that works better. That being said you're still going to lose some speed, though it shouldn't normally be as bad as what you're seeing. (I lose maybe 20% speed at most.)Just to back up what I was saying, my download/upload speeds before and after enabling Opera's built-in VPN (guess which is which)?
You must be registered to view images
You must be registered to view images
I rest my case.
And don't tell me that's because it's a cheap built-in job. I've used Nord, TOR, Cyber Ghost and Norton, as well as others. They're all the same. Chop my connection speed to the walking pace of a turtle in no hurry to get to its destination. Not worth it.
Ha !!!! 666 The Number ofn the beast 🤘Hey look! Even the Devil Likes me! 🤣
(Check the number of Likes in the red notification top right corner)
You must be registered to view images
Bar saying 'content not found' on one download (it worked the second time) these seemed easy and fast, no pop-ups or other garbage. Though I only downloaded two.OK we're trying BUZZHEAVIER now. Despite the strange name, they claim they're fast (they are: the files went up very quickly) and have no download speed caps, so, you know, let me know.
You must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and imagesYou must be registered to view links and images