6 hours after posting I tried to watch and it wasn't available....Wow, taken down in under 12 hours. (this is no re-up request)
I recently checked and found some of my old usenet posts that I did like 10 years ago still up. Private indexers but still, impressive. 🙂6 hours after posting I tried to watch and it wasn't available....
I think posting in Resilio folder would be way better. Literally every video from yesterday is deleted and I see some good ones...
Great7866 - Driving without License - Feb. 12, 18.mp4
291.7 MBYou must be registered to view images7693_-_Spanking_A_Lazy_Bottom_-_Chelsea_Pfeiffer_Ami_Mercury_-_10.24.17.mp4
383.3 MBYou must be registered to view images7695_-_All_Dressed_Up_And_Ready_To_Spank_-_Part_One_-_Chelsea_Pfeiffer.mp4
373.6 MBYou must be registered to view images7681_-_A_Schoolgirl_Spanking_-_Part_Two_-_12.08.17.mp4
407.9 MBYou must be registered to view images7689_-_Time_For_Linnys_Discipline_Pt2_-_11.07.17.mp4
448.0 MBYou must be registered to view images7712_-_When_Passive_Meets_Aggressive.mp4
432.7 MBYou must be registered to view images7747_-_Black_And_White_And_Red_All_Over_-_Chelsea_Pfeiffer_Maci_May.mp4
376.6 MBYou must be registered to view images7764_-_The_Customer_Is_Always_Wronged_-_Two_-_Chelsea_Pfeiffer_Maci_May.mp4
410.3 MBYou must be registered to view images
Yes agreed , I have had the same , the DM's were promptly deleted !!You must be registered to view images
I realise this does not apply to 99% of you, who have a bit of decency and consideration, but to the other 1%: MY DMS ARE NOT FOR FUCKING PRIVATE REQUESTS OF VIDEOS! Today I received TWO messages (admittedly, from the same knobhead) by DM, asking me for movies, one of which was an F/m one, which as everyone here knows sinks rather than floats my particular boat.
I do NOT appreciate someone sending me a private request for a video or videos unless there is a reason they should. I had a request from a young lady in India, which was very respectful and relevant, and whom I know, and that is fine. But randos sending me random requests for videos is annoying, and a waste of my time. To those people, and anyone else intending to do this, there is a CONTENT REQUEST sub-forum where you can request to your heart's content. Use this and leave me alone. I'm busy enough without dealing with your unsolicited, unwanted and frankly irrelevant requests.
I did respond to him, telling him where to put his requests.Yes agreed , I have had the same , the DM's were promptly deleted !!
Your uploads late last night did seem to be targeted, not only on this thread but also in the contents request section. My upload is still active, along with other 'new' videos posted before yours. And, as you mentioned, some of the videos you posted are old and obscure.Hey it's just the nature of things. Files get deleted fast. Perhaps they have my IP and are watching it, I don't know, although you'd have to wonder who's orchestrating it, since these are all various videos, mostly. Anyway not everyone has or can use Resilio, it's slow but I'll certainly make a key for the folder so that any deleted files can be recovered from there.
they disappear........................How´s it possible those got taken down soooo (f...ing) fast ???
It's really annoying. Troll posted while I was sleeping (at night in my time zone). When I woke up videos were gone. And I don't sleep much 😅they disappear........................