I feel your pain. I do. And I have been looking at alternatives, but there's not a lot. Fileditch is less than useless - takes about three to four times as long to upload the files; Mega is a pile of crap with their 20 GB limit and anywhere else either wants money or only holds files for a few hours. I'm open to suggestions, and will try two other hosters for the next posts. The fact that I'm in a different time zone to most of you is nothing I can control, but obviously if I/we can find a hoster that holds on to the files for at least 24 hours we should have a chance.@Trollheart With all due respect, and I do respect that you don't do reups, thats why I never ask you. But if you refuse to do reups, than perhaps you need to find a way to keep your posts up longer; a different host or something. Most of us don't live on here; we go to work, your posts are often gone when we get home... we go to bed, same thing. I can hear the frustration in people, and rightfully so.
Open, as I say, to recommendations. I've no intention of paying for hosting, with all due respect to everyone here, so if you know any free hosters I can use, let me know.
The ones I'm looking at are Ufiles (we used to use them back on my other site) and Kiwi Files, who restrict holding files to 48 hours, which isn't bad. Let's see how we get on.
