Working, but tries to install an .exe as an ad. Just be sure not to click on it.
It does have a preview option but only for mp4's I think. You can view the video. However, having said that, I'm a big fan of thumbnails, saves a load of deleting later.Buzzheavier
- has acceptable speed here
- some download managers, e.g. jdownloader, support the host. So better use them instead of the website's link.
- no previews of any kind, thus, uploader should provide thumbnails
Cheers
Buzzhevaier is perfect. Download speep is slower than Gofile but my slowest speed was 7MB/s, and this is acceptable. I using Ublock Origin, and popup problem is solved.Okay a few things. I am NOT making thumbnails. I have enough work just to find and upload these files without making goddamn tiny pitchers-you-can-looksee-at too. So forget that. If the hoster doesn't make thumbnails, ya ain't gettin' them. Sorry but I've only started uploading again recently and I'm not going through that shit again.
Second: Buzz Heavier seems to be giving people some problems, so what about Viking? Is that working? I'm trying others, but must admit I had no issues with BH myself. Whether that's down to pop up blockers or antivirus or what I don't know. I'll continue with Viking now until someone tells me they have a problem with it.
Powered by Mega. 🙂Now we're trying yet another one. Transfer.it
You must be registered to view links and images
down loaded 1gb in less than a minuteNow we're trying yet another one. Transfer.it
You must be registered to view links and images
So this post is the Chrissie Marie FHS video's, that you've also just posted in your 'holding area'? No, I am not baffled 😅You must be registered to view links and images